- 100g Trex
- 280g Icing Sugar
- 5ml Flavouring eg Vanilla
- Colouring (optional)
- Make sure your Trex is at room temperature
- Beat it a little so it's softer
- Add small amounts of icing sugar at a time
- Mix in gently then beat slightly before adding more icing sugar, a little at a time only
- Trex has no flavour! I have found that 5ml per this mix is sufficient, but taste test to see if you need more. Add it half way through adding your icing sugar
- If you find the mixture getting too stiff, add a small amount of water, but ensure you mix well before adding more icing sugar. Also ensure your water is at room temperature
- Once you have added all the icing sugar and mixed well, if the mixture is still too stiff, add small amount of water.
- If you are adding colour, be mindful that Trex is white, so small amounts only at a time until you get the colour you need. If you are using a liquid food colouring, add this before your final drops of water, mix well.
For other recipes using Trex, please visit their website - click here
Please feel free to post your experiences using my recipie, or any questions you have about this recipie in the comments box below