- I used a darker colour, which, in all honesty, didn't make much difference
- I purchased the quilting wheel to make the fake stitching, which did made a massive difference.
- Embossing the ear with the cake stitching before assembly, isn't quite the way to go as they are handled a lot. Although, I have come to realise that embossing the body first is a good thing.
- I scrapped the eyebrows lol
- Now it doesn't look like he / she / it has a mono-brow
- I'm still working on the eyes, I haven't mastered that just yet.
- I moved the thumbs but I'm still not sure, so this is a work in progress
- I changed the ears. Instead of pinching the bottom to curve them in a little, I left them with a straight edge. This seems the way to go, but needs perfecting .
Check out my first effort here